Payment & Shipping Terms:
dental diamond burs,
dental rotary instruments
Tungsten Carbide Rotary Dental Instruments Carbide Burs With ISO13485 For Dentist Clinic
1. Made of Tungsten carbide, Cobalt
2. Size available: according to the size table
3. Applied max allowable r.p.m.: 300,000r.p.m., 200,000r.p.m., 150,000r.p.m.
4. Classification: Round (Plain), Inverted Cone(Plain), Cylinder Flat End (Pain), Taper Flat End(Plain), Pear (Plain), Cylinder Flat End(Crosscut), Taper Flat End(Crosscut), Cylinder Round End(Plain), Cylinde Round End (Crosscut), Special Shape, Finishing (Plan), Removal (Crosscut)
5. It is rotary grinding instruments for hard tissue such as tooth and bones, it can also used fr grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
6. It is used connecting with dental handpiece.
7. Packing: pack in blister packing, plastic box or bulk packg or other packings as per customer's requirement.
Place of Origin: Shenzhen, China (Mainland)
Model Number: DB-02
Usage: Carbide Rotary Instruments applied in Dentist Clinic
Material: Tungsten carbide
1. Dental Carbide Burs for F.G.
2. Made of Tungsten carbide
3. One-piece construction reduces vibration in operation and risk of separation.
4. Use for hard tissue such as tooth and bones, as well for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
5. Used y connecting to dental handpiece and rotates to grind hard materials and tissues.
6. It is the dental carbide burs with stainless steel shank and non-sterile instrument.
Carbide Rotary Instruments applied in Dentist Clinic Use for hard tissue such as tooth and bones, as well for grinding metal, plastic, porcelain and other hard materials.
|1/4 ~ 10||Round||Ideal for initial entry, excavating infected dentin, extending preparation walls, creating retentive features, and endodontic access. Smaller head diameters help create ultra-conservative preparations.|
|33 1/2 ~41||Inverted Cone||Offers a sharp taper ideal for creating mechanical locks in preparations.|
|55 ~ 60L||
Cylinder Flat End (Plain)
Straight Flat-End Fissure
|Creates a preparation with parallel walls and a flat floor. Useful for establishing the periphery of a preparation. Cross-Cuts increase cutting efficiency and facilitate cutting dentin at lower speeds for improved tactile response. Dome Ends create rounded internal line angles to distribute occlusal forces.|
|167 ~ 173||Taper Flat End Fissure||Creates diverging preparation walls ideal for indirect restorations. Cross-Cuts increase cutting efficiency. Dome Ends create rounded internal line angles to distribute occlusal forces better. Tapered shape helps maintain full-length enamel rod margins on convex tooth surfaces.|
|245, 246, 329 ~ 333L||Pear||Creates a preparation with convergin walls and round internal line angles. Ideal for creating mechanical retenton and maintaining full-length enamel rod margins on pit and fissure surfaces. FG 245 and FG 246 offer a longer head length and flat floors with rounded internal line anglets.|
|556 ~ 560||
Cylinder Flat End (Crosscut)
Straight Flat -End X-Cut Fissues
|669 ~ 704||
Taper Flat End (Crosscut)
Taper Flat End X-Cut Fissure
|1155 ~ 1159||
Cylinder Round End (Plain)
Straight Round End Fissure
|1556 ~ 1559||
Cylinder Round End (Crosscut)
Straight Round End X-Cut Fissure
|1169 ~ 1172||Taper Round End Fissure|
|1700 ~ 1703L||Taper Round End X-Cut Fissure|
Shipping and delivery time:
3-20 Days according the order quantity
1) As we are real manufacturer with CE & ISO certification, we can guarantee our price is first-hand, good quality with competitive price.
2) If you receive defective items, please email us a picture of the defective part. We will send you a replacement without extra charger, or offer refund.
3) Provide OEM service advantage: We can make OEM products or private labeling if the customer required, and the working length and packing also can be changed according to the customer's requiremnt
4) After-sale service:If there is quality problem, we will take full responsibility of replacement without extra charger, or refund.
Contact Person: Ted Zhou